Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New blog!

In ways it is exciting to begin a blog...but in other ways it is quite daunting. What could I possibly have to say that would interest others? I have had some experience in writing, and I have been waiting until the Christmas rush was almost complete before beginning this blog. It takes time to start.

So perhaps I should start at the beginning.

Let me introduce myself.

Hello! My name is Emily Marsh. I am 19 years old (a fact that I usually try to avoid), I was homeschooled all the way through, and I am a born-and-bred Virginian.

I have always had a love for history, and five years ago I decided to start my own business designing, making, and selling doll clothes to fit the American Girl doll. The back story to this is very long, so I won't try to type it all up. It's enough to say that I was taught to sew by my mother at the age of twelve, and I taught myself how to design high-quality doll clothes. I also have designed many pieces of adult and children's clothing.

What will I write in this blog?

New doll clothes designs, inspirations, full-size projects, and stories. Maybe even a historical movie review or two.

So come along with me and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment