Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Monday, October 17, 2011
Friday, October 7, 2011
Because of the festival, I have many new outfits that I have not been able to post on the internet. Here is a list of the names of the new outfits- can you guess what they might look like?
- 'Annie Oakley' Dress
- 'Clara Barton' Dress
- 'Catherine the Great' Dress
- 'Katherine of Aragon' Dress
- 'Maria Theresa' Dress
- 'Elizabeth Monroe' Dress
- and more!
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
And here is another outfit- the 'Louisa May Alcott' Dress. More information is on its product page.
And moving through time to the Great Depression is a dress that was inspired by the Shirley Temple movie, 'Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm'. More information can be found Here.
And, finally, we have arrived in the 1940's with the new 'Home Front' Outfit. More information can be found Here.
Friday, September 9, 2011
Monday, June 13, 2011
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Monday, May 30, 2011
Also, If you grew up during the late 60's or mid 70's, what did you wear? I have been doing alot of research on the 70's, and I confess that I can't find very much. My 1970's section on the website needs alot of new designs! If you have a picture of an outfit that you would like to see in a doll form, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
- The 'Young Victoria' Dress- a blue satin Civil War ball gown in a new design based on the major motion picture about Queen Victoria.
- The 'Dorothy' Dress - A cute ensemble that is based on the costume worn by the character 'Dorothy' in the film 'The Wizard of Oz'.
- The 'Judy' Dress - A bright dress that captures the essence of the Summer season!
All of these new designs are coming soon to the Doll Clothes of Yore website, www.yoreclothes.com !
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Friday, May 6, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
- A pink Victorian dressing-gown to complement our Victorian Nightgown.
- 2010's Civil War 'Carolina Button Dress' is back! This time the dress features a navy cameo as a bonus decoration!
- 1940's swing dress- ruffles, polka dots, and lace!
- The light green ball gown from Anne of Green Gables is coming! It features pearl trim, real Venise lace, mint green satin, and a satin sash!
- And much more!
Some of these designs are limited in quantity, so be ready on April 13th!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Also, I have marked the price down on several outfits. There are very few of these dresses left, so don't wait to grab them if you want! Save up to 15% for a limited time. I should add that there is nothing wrong with any of these dresses- they have simply been in stock for quite some time and I am trying to make room for new designs. To see the new clearance page, click here.
Friday, February 25, 2011
Friday, February 18, 2011
- An absolutely gorgeous regency bedroom set! This includes a white chemise and a beautiful embroidered light blue dressing-gown.
- A lovely melon-colored day dress inspired by a costume in the latest movie version of 'Emma' starring Romola Garai.
- Soon I will make a long 'Spencer' coat. This will be made of dark blue brushed corduroy, which looks and feels like velveteen. I hope to put a straw poke-bonnet with this dress.
Pictures are forthcoming, and the product pages on the site should be set up in a week or so. For now, however, here is the link to the current Regency Gallery.