To pave the way for our brand new 1940's designs, all our old 1940's outfits are now clearance! Save up to 25% on select 1940's outfits. Click Here!
**Valid on select products only, quantities are limited.
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
So, to start off my re-do, I'll be putting all my 1940's designs (save the 'Rita Hayworth' Dress) on clearance starting Friday, July 26th. Everything must go! More information about my new designs will be coming out later, but I am planning on releasing it mid-August.
All the best,
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Finally! The official 'Doll Clothes of Yore' Summer collection has been released! Thanks to all of your for your patience - and I hope it has been amply rewarded! Included in this season's collection are:
- 'Martha's Wedding Gown' - A reproduction of the dress Martha Washington wore for her marriage to George Washington!
- 'Margaret Gage' Dress - An elegant sacque-back dress named for a fascinating character of the American Revolution!
- 'Elizabeth Keckley' Dress - A sophisticated ensemble inspired by the woman behind the clothing of Mary Todd Lincoln during her tenure in the White House.
- 'Millicent Fawcett' Dress - A beautiful 1903 dress named for a prominent suffragette!
- 'Jean Conan Doyle' Dress - Another gorgeous and feminine dress inspired by the wife of Arthur Conan Doyle, the inventor of Sherlock Holmes!
- 'Rita Hayworth' Dress - An adorable ensemble inspired by a McCall pattern from 1940; A Sundress and Bolero outfit!