Friday, March 8, 2013

Structural Change

I have finally been able to change the structure of yoreclothes.com! Since I introduced some 'Tudor' designs last spring, they have been more popular than I could have imagined! I have wanted to put them into their own section, since technically the 'Renaissance' is separated from 'Tudor' and 'Elizabethan' anyway. So I have added the 'Tudor' section to my website.

Some of you may be sad to see this, but I have also removed my 1970's section. I know clothes from the 70's are cute, but frankly I don't like to make them. It has also been hard to keep up with, so for now, I won't be offering 70's clothing. 'Tudor' is much more fun!

Hopefully the 'Spring 2013' collection will be coming out soon... I had intended to have them out already, but I've been so busy I haven't been able to sew them. However, I can promise that the new designs will be worth the wait! I am also bringing back my 'Off to the Faire' Dress - only this time not in yellow.

I've received some wonderful suggestions by email, and I can't wait until I get the time to act upon them! However, please remember that a design can take months to make it's way from my sketch pad to the website. Keep the suggestions coming!

--Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment