Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer 2012 Collection is released!



The 6 new designs in our Summer 2012 Collection are finally released as we promised! It has been a long project, but I hope everyone is pleased with the results!


On a side note, I am out of town from June 17-23. For this reason, if anything is ordered from my site it will not be shipped until I return. In addition, our phone lines will be down as I have no reception where I am going. However, please send any questions to our email address, yoreclothes@ntelos.net , and there will be someone here to answer your emails.


Also for this reason, I will not be publicizing the new items until I return to help with the backlog of orders. All this to say that if you do want to order something, go ahead and do so, but know that they will not be shipped as quickly as they normally would be.


Happy browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment