Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 2013 Dress + What's Coming Up

The July 2013 Dress is here! It is our latest Tudor design, and was inspired by an extant Italian Renaissance gown of the same color!
Also, in other news, I've been planning for some time to re-do my 1940's section. There a couple reasons for this, the first is that I haven't really worked on the 1940's in several years, so those designs are older and need to be refreshed (and I'm just tired of repeating the same designs for years in a row!). The other reason behind my complete re-draw of the section is that American Girl is taking away Molly and Emily, their 1940's dolls. Personally, I wasn't happy when I learned of this - Molly was my doll as a kid! But it does give the designer in me a good excuse.

So, to start off my re-do, I'll be putting all my 1940's designs (save the 'Rita Hayworth' Dress) on clearance starting Friday, July 26th. Everything must go! More information about my new designs will be coming out later, but I am planning on releasing it mid-August.

All the best,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment