Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Special Edition 'Regency' Dress!


We have just released another 'Special Edition' Dress. What is a 'Special Edition' you ask?

Normally I am able to produce up to several dozen of a particular dress, but sometimes I find a fabric or trim in a smaller quantity. If I am not able to make more than 4 of a particular dress or design, I release it as a 'Special Edition' instead of including it in my seasonal collections. Once these 'Special Editions' are sold, they are gone for good. Sometimes I am able to reproduce the design in a different color or with a twist, but usually not.

So now you know why I have 'Special Editions' on my website. My latest is a dress inspired by a period painting of Josephine Bonaparte in her garden, 'Malmaison'. To learn more about the make of the dress and the history behind it, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment