Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Calling All Suggestions!

Well, Olde Salem Days 2012 has passed, and I am still very busy over here at Doll Clothes of Yore HQ. I'm working on replenishing the dresses that aren't in stock, and on developing new designs. I have so many ideas that I know I will not have time to bring them all to fruition! Here are a few things that I am doing this fall, however:
  • A Medieval 'Special Edition'
  • New 'Winter Warmth' sets to keep the dolls cozy during the snowy winter months!
  • My 'Regency' section is sadly lacking in variety at the moment. I'm planning on at least 2 new 'Ball Gowns' and hopefully a new 'Spencer' jacket outfit soon.
  • New Tudor designs!! I have found so much material and inspiration. I can't wait to get started!
Yes, it's a lot. My main goal is to have the 'Winter 2012 Collection' released by Thanksgiving. It's a month early because of the Christmas shopping season!

BUT, I want suggestions from YOU! What would you like to see as a new doll dress? What time periods would you like to see more variety in? Leave a comment here, or, send me an email!

If you have a particular style in mind, please send me a picture! A historical painting would be best, but any picture will do! Who knows, you might just see your idea made into a doll dress! My email address is yoreclothes@ntelos.net. I'd love to talk with you about your ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... I'd love seeing some more Victorian Clothing! That would be amazing! But I love everything out already, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete