Monday, May 30, 2011

New items are coming...eventually!

I regret that I have not been able to post the new designs on the official website, www.yoreclothes.com yet. My website has been through three stages so far- the first two were red, so all of my business cards and tags are still red. I changed to my new site (the one you see now) in February of this year, and I am still waiting for the new purple tags to come in before I post new inventory. I am very excited about the new designs!

Also, If you grew up during the late 60's or mid 70's, what did you wear? I have been doing alot of research on the 70's, and I confess that I can't find very much. My 1970's section on the website needs alot of new designs! If you have a picture of an outfit that you would like to see in a doll form, send it to yoreclothes@ntelos.net .

No comments:

Post a Comment